Friday, August 22, 2014

Presidency Meetings

Last week's Sharing Time was a phenomenal success!  I have been told by several parents that their kids have been talking non-stop about Scripture Power, and even pretending to be the Super Hero.  That makes me so happy!  Most importantly, though, even though we were able to have fun with it, the Spirit was still there when I testified of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon and the power of the scriptures.

To be honest, I am struggling a bit with this week's topic, Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy.  I have had a lot going on this week, though.  I found out that my second counselor is being moved to another calling, and so I have had the added stress and worry of finding a new counselor.  When I was called in May, we had only lived in the ward a few months, so it was very easy to rely on the inspiration given me from the Spirit.  I had the ward list, prayed about finding the names, and then went through and stopped on the names I was impressed to.  It was very easy to do it that way and I wish I could do that again.  I know, it is a silly problem, and I know that I will find a counselor soon, I just wish it were easier.

We have been in the Primary presidency for three months is all, really.  I know that every presidency works differently, and so finding an agenda that worked for us took a lot of trial and error.  Last night we had a presidency meeting, and I am pleased to say, I think we may have finally hit on an agenda that will work for everyone of us!  I have never shared a document online before, so I really hope this works, but here is our agenda that was pieced together from many that I found online.  It seems to be the perfect outline for us to follow.
https://docs.google.com/a/involuntarysmiles.com/document/d/1_0Db5WhezwJYTJprsuQ9rjeQS01b3AIYIFDJgMsRnB0/edit
Primary Presidency Agenda
Hope this can be of some use to you and your primary!

No comments:

Post a Comment